Monday, June 27, 2011

erk..Steve Talley??

erk??
who is it??
hahaha

this time i wanna speaking
speaking london brigde is falling down
aww2x
falling down
aww
falling down

eh..
not that la
hohohoho

today i wanna write my entry in english
juz try n error
coz actually i'm not really good in grammar
sadly, i'm very worst in it
hehehehe

ok
talking about Steve Talley

who is that guy?
actually
i'm not really recognize him coz
i really don't like american
please, don't get me wrong
i'm not discriminate but
i really prefer asian
coz i'm asian
hehehehehe

ok
who watch American pie
will know him
but i'm actually not watch it
b'coz
many of censored thing
i guess
huhuhu

well, what can i do
i'm below 18 ok
hahahaha
that's really not true

ok

i found him
in pepsi commercial that caught my heart to watch it
and i really like the way he smile and take care about his friends on this commercial
really nice dude right?
huhuhu

and

i found him a little bit cute also
and
that's really catch my eyes on him
hahahaha

so, this is
STEVE TALLEY

want to know him more?
juz google it
you can have it
really fast
hahahaha

isn't his cute???

Love his smile~

so, "macho"..hahaha

you can also see him in this ad

enjoice

p/s: not really myself today....got angry with someone that hurt me a lot..can u juz leave me alone?? get out of my life please?? huhuhu~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kafir2...x suke..x suke....

~~faizatul akma~~ said...

ye la ustaz masamm..hohoho..=P