Friday, March 23, 2012

Wish List n ME~

salam...

This is randomly about my wish list and a little bit 
about myself
perhaps...

hurmmm....

When I have problem and feel lonely
I love to walking around and see the nature


*I wish I in there..hahaha*


These flowers look so cute..love this....



Always wanna this cute blackberry and I wish I could get it =)



Cupcakes my favorite always especially red velvet with cream cheese...
wahhh,so delicious...I wish I could eat it now =____='



I wish I have this tea cup set...sooo nice... =)



and I wish this is my bag..hahaha


wahhh...I love white n pink rose so much...
wish someone will give me a bouquet of this flowers soon
hurmmm...
but I think it will exist in my dream only....


Flowerssss
love it when it connected with books...hahaha



this quote quite right..=)


#hurrmmmm....
but I think this is more to DREAM list rather than WISH list coz I think it only will exist in MY DREAM...
sooo saadddd

T____T

but I still hope that DREAMS will come TRUE

^____^V




1 comment:

mcf said...

Hagagagaga..so sweet!!