Friday, April 17, 2009

~~LOve StORY~~

~~songs by taylor swift~~

Lyrics:

we were both young when i first saw you

i close my eyes and the flashback starts

im standing there

on a balcony of summer air

see the lights, see the party the ball gowns

i see you make your way through the crowd

you say hello

little did i know

that you were romeo

you were throwing pebbles

and my daddy said stay away from juliet

and i was crying on the staircase begging you please don't go,

and i said romeo take me

somewhere we can be alone

i'll be waiting

all theres left to do is run

you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess

its a love story baby just say yes

so i sneak out to the garden to see you

we keep quite because we're dead if they know

so close your eyes

lets keep this down for a little while

cause you were romeo

i was a scarlet letter

and my daddy said stay away from juliet

but you were everything to me

and i was begging you please don't go

and i said romeo take me somewhere we can be alone

i'll be waiting all theres left to do is run

you be the prince

i'll be the princess

its a love story

baby just say yes romeo save me,

try to tell me how

it is this love is difficult,

but its real,

save me from the breakdown,

make it out of looseness

its a love story baby just say yes,

oh, (sketchy below)

i got to thinking if you were ever around my faith in you runs___________

then i met you on the outskirts of town

and i said romeo save me i

've been feeling so alone

i keep waiting for you b

ut you never come is this in my head,

i don't know what to think he fell to the ground

and pulled out a ring marry me juliet

you'll never have to be alone

i love you and thats all you know

i talked to your dad and you'll pick the white dress(?)

its a love story baby just say yes

oh, oh, yes we were still young when i first saw you

i'm addicted 2 dis song~~

hope u'll enjoy it~~hi3x~~

p/s- dgr lagu nih sambil study..masyuk..ha3x~~~

No comments: